Contributors Number： 4146
The ALLY Eco leverages the power of blockchain focusing specifically on privacy for communication and fast and secure financial transactions. Utilizing a proprietary Proof of Authority (PoA) consensus, it will offer a future independent incentivization protocol layer that can be scaled to all blockchain projects. With over 200,000 users, ALLY has become the hub for those looking to freely speak and come together.
Jonathan worked with a number of cutting-edge businesses, including those focusing on IoT, FinTech, and HealthTech solutions.
Requirements for participants
- Participant should register on Gate.io and Log in
- After logging in, complete user identity verification
- Make sure you have enough balance of supported currency for the sale. (no green checkmark, we do not check it.)
- Sign the Purchase Agreement on Startup before placing orders.
- Waiting for Startup open.(Status:FINISHED)
Support 210.9891635 GT
Obtain 150000 ALY
Total 8000 copies
Attention: Please note that since GT is already listed on Gate.io and trading, the market price of GT will alter. Therefore, the Price of GT in related to the Startup projects will be calculated within 3 hours prior to the sale. The calculation rule is as follows: A specific timestamp within 3 hours before the start of sale will be randomly chosen. Then, a 72 hours average value of GT-USDT on Gate.io before the chosen timestamp would be calculated and referenced as the Startup Price.Current result is 1GT= 0.710936986 USDT.
Purchase limit: The individual purchase limit will be calculated based on the minimum GT holdings 14 days prior to the sale. Users with no GT holdings cannot participate in the sale. Participants can have a higher purchase limit with more GT holdings.
Countries not supported
For users from other countries, please check and make sure your participation in token sale on Startup complies with local laws and regulations.
- The start-up project is still in its initial stage, factors including the operation and underlying technology of the project, and other related regulatory activities might contribute significant risks.
- Advanced technical and financial knowledge is required to understand and evaluate the inherent risks of crypto-asset investment.
- The volatility of market is high, and the price of token might fluctuate drastically due to technical, regulatory and marketing factors etc.
- Users may not be able to withdraw all the purchased tokens due to technical issues of the project or Gate.io.