Gate.io Listing Vote Scheme（with GT buyback and burn included_
1. Participants: all the GT holders on Gate.io 1 GT=1 vote
2. Vote allocation: For every participant, their vote equals the average 14-day GT holding including assets in Lending/Borrowing Market, and the GT bought with USDT borrowed from Margin Trading, however, GT borrowed from Margin Trading is not allowed. The user’s votes will be calculated based on the average 14-day GT holding within two hours after the listing vote. Thus, please don’t make any changes to your GT holding before the counting of the votes.
For example, Bob is a new GT holder, and he buys and holds 14000GT one day before the sale. Therefore, his average 14-day GT holding will be 1000GT 14000GT/14 days, and he will have 1000 votes.
3. Every KYC participant can vote with his GT for the project.
4. When the vote begins, the voting prices of both projects will be presented on the voting page_ once the voter confirms his vote, he has to pay based on the airdrop amount he wins, and the money will be automatically deducted within two hours after the vote. Voters should make sure the USDT balance is sufficient on their account, or they might not be able to claim their airdrop benefit.
5. In this listing vote, when the project gets 10 million votes, the tokens will be listed.
6. After the listing vote, all voters will be rewarded with an airdrop of the tokens. Meanwhile, the time for trading, withdrawal, and deposit of the tokens will be announced.
7. Airdrop reward and voting cost:
1_ Airdrop token: The tokens of the project will be airdropped after the vote.
For example, project A is participating in the listing vote campaign. User X supports project A and votes for it. After the vote, User X is eligible to win an airdrop of the tokens of the project A, and user X has to pay a bit of USDT for the airdrop benefit.
2_ Airdrop reward: After this listing vote, the tokens of the project will be airdropped. All voters will win the token of the project. The airdrop of the tokens will be ratioed according to how many votes of the voter account for the total votes. The airdrop amount each voter can obtain for the project is calculated as follows:
Votes casted by the voter for the project ÷ total votes received by the project × airdrop amount of the project
3_ Amount deduction: After each vote, Gate.io will calculate the airdrop amount each voter wins for each project, and automatically conduct a deduction _in USDT_ based on the following formula:
Airdrop amount each voter wins for the project × vote price of the project token
（1） Cheating: Gate.io will cancel the votes of an account if any cheating is detected or reported by other users and confirmed. The account will no longer be qualified for the listing vote if more than three cheating records have been registered.
Gate.io reserves the final right to interpret this activity.
User Login/Signup - Gate.io-Global Top 10-The Gate of Blockchain Assets Exchange